[Phpmyadmin-devel] About $GLOBALS['reload'] when import finished

Bin Zu xmujay at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 18:10:15 CEST 2013

Hi guys,

I am refactoring the code about display import : libraries/display_import.lib.php

[Codes]
one issue is to render HTML (including Javascript) at once on PHP.
the old code:  https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/blob/master/libraries/display_import.lib.php
refactor code:  https://github.com/xmujay/phpmyadmin/blob/2660fb048166b42381d4f0b6ae627f8f1a987740/libraries/display_import.lib.php

[Situation]
One diffcult issue is :
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/blob/master/libraries/display_import.lib.php#L140
this line means, when the import  finished, $GLOBALS['reload']= true, and the navigation panel will be refreshed.

But now I render all JS on PHP. (It will be moved to seperated JS file on the future)
the corresponding code : https://github.com/xmujay/phpmyadmin/blob/2660fb048166b42381d4f0b6ae627f8f1a987740/libraries/display_import.lib.php#L568

[Question]
my question is, where should I put the code "$GLOBALS['reload']", so that the navigation panel will be refreshed after import
It is not woking after L568, since the HTML is not not rendered yet.

some one can give me advices? thanks

thanks
Bin