[Phpmyadmin-devel] adding linecounts cache to .gitignore

Mohamed Ashraf mohamed.ashraf.213 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 16:59:29 CEST 2013

I created a script to calculate the line counts of the javascript
files and output them in an array in a php file. I use this php file
in my calculations to calculate the line number where an exception
occurs. I call this script in the release script so that it would be
included in every release. My question is should I add the output php
file to the gitignore or no. I am thinking that I should since it is
generated but I am not sure if that is the correct way to go

--
Mohamed Ashraf