[Phpmyadmin-devel] Source of $_POST['fields'] variables

Supun Nakandala supun.nakandala at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 17:47:24 CEST 2013

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 9:05 PM, Supun Nakandala
<supun.nakandala at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 8:56 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>
>> Marc Delisle a écrit :
>> trying to
>> would
>> of
>> >
>> > Hi Supun,
>> > do you know the "git blame" command? This will show you the commit and
>> > author by line of code.
>> >

>> Also, github, via the Files tab, permits you to pick one file and enter
>> the Blame view for it.
>>
>>    Now I am getting familiar with that feature.
>    Thanks
>
>>  --
>> Marc Delisle
>> http://infomarc.info

> Thank you
> Supun Nakandala
> Dept. Computer Science and Engineering
> University of Moratuwa

Hi Marc,
According to what I understood git blame allows me to find the respective
contributor for each line of code. But what I am interested about is to
find the place in code where these $_POST['fields'][...] variables are set.
How can I find that ?. Please correct me if I am wrong.