[Phpmyadmin-devel] Unit tests failing

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Jun 15 17:20:54 CEST 2013

Le 2013-06-15 10:36, Ayush Chaudhary a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I recently merged with upstream. However, a lot of unit tests seem to be
> failing on my machine. All of the failures seem to be related to
> database. I do have a database named 'pma_test'. It seems I need to
> import some SQL and also, set me database authentication details somewhere.
>
> It would be great if someone could point out those settings (phpunit.xml?)

Hi Ayush,
with current master, I also see failures (15) here.

A while ago, I also reported tests failures (some of them seemingly
pointing to database not connecting) and I remember that someone
(Madhura?) replied that the tests should be able to run without any db
connection. It was another test failing that gave this impression.