[Phpmyadmin-devel] javascript caching

Rouslan Placella rouslan at placella.com
Mon Jun 17 22:46:43 CEST 2013

On 06/17/2013 08:26 PM, Mohamed Ashraf wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Rouslan Placella <rouslan at placella.com> wrote:
>> On 06/17/2013 06:39 PM, Mohamed Ashraf wrote:
>>> The javascript files seem to be cached pretty aggressively in my
>>> phpmyadmin. I have to clear the cache on each code change so that it
>>> is reflected. Is there some setting in phpmyadmin to help me with the
>>> cache problem or is the problem with my server configuration
>>
>> That's normal. You can install a browser plugin to help with this.
>>
>> Bye,
>> Rouslan
>
> it would be great if you have a recommendation. like something you use
> currently.

I use "clear cache button 0.9f" for Firefox. Nothing fancy, it just adds
a button to the browser, so you don't have to go into a menu to clear
the cache.

But then I also know that a friend of mine uses a Firefox plugin that
disables browser-side completely. If you like I can ask him what it is,
or you could google for it and see what comes up...

Bye,
Rouslan