[Phpmyadmin-devel] collecting info for error report

Mohamed Ashraf mohamed.ashraf.213 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 21:17:38 CEST 2013

When an error report happens now I collect certain relevant info about
the error and current phpmyadmin configuration.

I currently collect error message, line number, file_name, stacktrace
if available, phpmyadmin version, user browser name and version, user
os and steps for reproduction by the user.

do you think any other thing is relevant to the report. I can easily
add any more info if required I just cant seem to find what is
important for debugging. I thought I would ask you since you have a
lot of experience debugging problems in phpmyadmin