[Phpmyadmin-devel] not uglifying js for production

Mohamed Ashraf mohamed.ashraf.213 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 20:25:38 CEST 2013

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 11:32 AM, Dieter Adriaenssens
<dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2013/6/20 Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com>:
>> Hi
>>
>> Dne Thu, 20 Jun 2013 11:01:30 +0200
>> Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> napsal(a):

>>> I agree, it doesn't make sense to show a stack trace of where it goes
>>> wrong in those libraries. If there would be a bug there it can be
>>> found by a developer who investigates an error report.
>>>
>>> Mohamed, can you take a look at the release script and modify it so
>>> that our JS files are no longer minified?

The script that compresses files keeps originals in a sources
directory. The release script deletes this folder. I will just remove
the line that deletes this folder. I will then change the
get_script.php file to get the js files from the sources directory if
it exists and the error reporting setting is active. otherwise it will
load the minified version.