[Phpmyadmin-devel] unit testing errors

adam adamgsoc2013 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 17:17:54 CEST 2013

Hi,

>Le 2013-06-26 10:48, Marc Delisle a écrit :
>> adam a écrit :
>>> Hi,

>>> I think there are some different configurations between our env with hudson env.
>>> we should go though the failures one by one and fix them.
>>
>> Hudson? you probably mean Jenkins. Indeed it would be a very good idea
>> to fix the failures. Do you get failures in your environment, testing
>> upstream's master branch?

but from the latest build for my pull request, the error has gone.  https://travis-ci.org/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/jobs/8570827

[exec] There were 3 incomplete tests:
     [exec]
     [exec] 1) PMA_ConfigTest::testCheckPermissions
     [exec] This test has not been implemented yet.
     [exec]
     [exec] /home/travis/build/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/test/classes/PMA_Config_test.php:848
     [exec]
     [exec] 2) PMA_WhichCrlf_Test::testWhichCrlf
     [exec] Cannot redefine constant
     [exec]
     [exec] /home/travis/build/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/test/libraries/common/PMA_whichCrlf_test.php:42
     [exec]
     [exec] 3) Environment_Test::testSession
     [exec]
     [exec] /home/travis/build/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/test/Environment_test.php:83
     [exec]
     [exec] --

Others are "missing APD or/and runkit extension"

thanks,
Adam