[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC 2013 Participation

viraj sinha virajssinha at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 09:21:36 CET 2013

Hello Everyone,

I am Viraj, a fourth year Computer Science student studying here in Manipal
in India. I was going through the wiki page for GSOC 2013 idea list.I liked
the idea of Automated Testing . I have developed the college website using
Php and also done my internship with a start-up company Babajob Services
Pvt. Ltd. in India where I had use selenium to write all the tests
including Functional Tests, Unit Tests, Integration Tests.So I feel that
this is a right fit for me and would love to work on this project.

--
Regards

Viraj Sinha
Dept of Comp Sc