[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in taking part in GSoC 2013 under phpMyAdmin

Kasun Chathuranga chathuranga.jayaneththi at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 13:20:52 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I'd like to introduce myself to the dev community. I am Kasun Chathuranga,
an undergraduate from Sri Lanka and I am interested in taking part in the
2013 edition of GSoC under phpMyAdmin.

I have already gone through the related wiki pages and read mails on this
list that carry information about the same. As per the requirement I have
started working on a bug and I hope to submit some patches very soon.

I will write again in case I need any help with my bug fixing. I guess that
is it for now :)

Thanks.

--
Regards