[Phpmyadmin-devel] Green light for 4.0.0 ?

J. M. mynetx at live.de
Fri May 3 10:44:56 CEST 2013

> Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 14:42:31 -0400
> From: marc at infomarc.info
> To: phpmyadmin-devel at lists.sf.net
> Subject: [Phpmyadmin-devel] Green light for 4.0.0 ?
>
> Hi,
>
> even if [0] looks curious (and I can reproduce the problem with the
> sample table), I believe it's an isolated case. Browsing a table is so
> frequently done that we would have got more error reports.
>
> So I see no show-stopper for 4.0.0. Comments?
>
> [0] https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/3902/
>
> --
> Marc Delisle
> http://infomarc.info

No objections to release 4.0.0.

I've only ever seen this issue in that very table.
(Can anybody (best Chanaka) take a look to fix that bug for 4.0.1?)

Idea: Should we start giving our releases codenames, like WordPress and jQuery do?
We could honor people that shine in the past of PHP, MySQL and/or our project.

J.M.