[Phpmyadmin-devel] Bug Fixes and Proposal Edit

Talha Masood masoodtalha7 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 07:42:32 CEST 2013

I am also working on the bug fixes right now. I was quite busy with other
things but managed to submit a proposal for GSoC at the 11th hour. Now I am
working full time on developing a patch. I would definitely love to work
with the guys already developing a patch. All I need to know is how much
time do I have?