[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding Export plugin for sql

ayush choubey ayush.choubey at gmail.com
Tue May 14 01:24:44 CEST 2013

There were a couple of things that i wanted to know

1) I was going through the this feature request
https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1387/

and i too wasn't able to figure out how to change database name. Has that
feature been implemented

2) while exporting the database there is no create database sql statement

for example :

there is a db called test with certain number of tables. I selected the
database, clicked on export, clicked custom and exported it.

However only the tables were exported. There were no create statement

Shouldn't the entire database be exported with create database statement?
Is this a bug or was this not implemented intentionally