[Phpmyadmin-devel] [phpmyadmin] add test getFontsizeOptions for "em", "Pt", "px" unit (#390)

adam adamgsoc2013 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 15:16:00 CEST 2013

Hi Marc,

>adam a écrit :
>> Hi Marc,

>>> I am using PHP 5.3.25 on this server.
>>

>> Is errors still existed when using PHP 5.3.25?
>
>Yes. Which phpunit version are you using? Mine is 3.6.10.

I agree with Michal that it is due to fontsize setting,
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/390#issuecomment-18144602
by Michal:
Adam, I guess the problem is that $GLOBALS['PMA_Config']->get('fontsize') returns something here. Older phpunit might have changed ordering of the tests so that $GLOBALS['PMA_Config'] is different than what you expect (what can happen unless you explicitly set it in test).

I sent a new pull request here which to make font size setting empty,  https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/397
can you have a try, thanks
Sorry for the inconvinence.

Adam