[Phpmyadmin-devel] PMA_SQPdata_reserved_word list is invalid

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Thu May 23 08:27:06 CEST 2013

Le 2013-05-21 04:07, Michal Čihař a écrit :
> Hi
>
> Dne Mon, 20 May 2013 11:55:26 -0400
> Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):
>
>> My dream solution would be this: call CodeMirror to produce the syntax
>> highlighting everytime, and get rid of our own code for this.
>
> See https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/399

Your pull request targets master and I've sent comments for it. When
it's ready, do you feel that this patch belongs to 4.0?

If we don't use CodeMirror for highlighting in 4.0, I suggest we remove
these incorrect reserved words for 4.0, even if this will break
highlighting, because getting false warnings about reserved words is
worse that incorrect hightlighting.