[Phpmyadmin-devel] PHPUnit tests and backupGlobals

adam adamgsoc2013 at gmail.com
Thu May 30 07:07:08 CEST 2013

Hi,

That is a PHPUnit annotation  setting. refer to link [1] [2]
Hope it is useful to you. thanks

@backupGlobals
The backup and restore operations for global variables can be completely disabled for all tests of a test case class like this

>Hi,
>
>On Wednesday, 29 May 2013 at 11:51 PM, Madhura Jayaratne wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> At the test suit level, backupGlobals directive is set to false preventing PHPUnit from backing up and restoring globals for every test. I was wondering why this is set like that.
>>
>> --
>> Thanks and Regards,
>>
>> Madhura Jayaratne

>> Introducing AppDynamics Lite, a free troubleshooting tool for Java/.NET
>> Get 100% visibility into your production application - at no cost.
>> Code-level diagnostics for performance bottlenecks with <2% overhead
>> Download for free and get started troubleshooting in minutes.
>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_ap1

[1] http://phpunit.de/manual/3.6/en/appendixes.annotations.html
[2] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3979076/phpunit-configuration-phpunit-xml-loading-in-a-bootstrap

Adam