[Phpmyadmin-devel] about ErrorReporting and SendErrorReports

Piotr Przybylski piotr.prz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 21:17:54 CET 2013

2013/11/19 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>

> Piotr Przybylski a écrit :

> whether

> >> and

> that

> enough.
> documentation.

> >> Piotr,
> >> ErrorReporting is not part of user preferences, but SendErrorReports is.
> >>

> > Yes, you are right. I just gave it as an example that it can be done with
> > just one switch.
>
> I see what you mean. So we don't need the ErrorReporting directive. To
> block the feature completely, the deployer would do
>
> $cfg['SendErrorReports'] = 'never';
> $cfg['UserprefsDisallow'] = array('SendErrorReports');

Exactly, that's what this function is designed to do. We just need to add
SendErrorReports to setup script in place of ErrorReporting. Then setup
script will display a checkbox that allows for adding it to
UserprefsDisallow in generated config (right aligned checkbox at [1]).

[1]
http://demo.phpmyadmin.net/master/setup/index.php?page=form&formset=Features#tab_Other_core_settings

--
Regards,