[Phpmyadmin-devel] issues with AJAX error reporting client

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Thu Oct 17 10:38:21 CEST 2013

Hi

Dne Wed, 9 Oct 2013 20:25:20 +0200
Dieter Adriaenssens <dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> There are some issues with the error reporting client:
>
> - errors are not reported to server :
> http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/4118/
> - some functions require php 5.4, we still support 5.3 :
> http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/4113/

While testing the error reporting I've made some fixes so that we can
actually test this function during the beta phase. So here is first
real report:

http://reports.phpmyadmin.net/reports/view/9

Also I've found another issue that there is no error handling while
submitting the report:

https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/4137/

Here is list of fixes I've done:

21812d6 Make error reporting work with PHP older than 5.4

This is really just a workaround for 4113 and I'm not sure about side
effects of removing JSON_UNESCAPED_SLASHES

4f4167f Enable allow_url_fopen backend for error reporting

What was reason for including false in that condition?

79dd43a Fixed error submission using curl

The Expect header made the server reject any reports.