[Phpmyadmin-devel] Would like to contribute to phpmyadmin

rahul bhola rb1223334444 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 04:24:17 CET 2013

hi,
  I would like to contribute to phpmyadmin.

About Me
   I have used it (phpmyadmin) frequently and i am good at php as well as
MySql (and also web-dev stuff like JS,html etc). Apart from that i also
worked with Indian Government to check out the government applications for
security vulnerabilities and audited them. Also as part of my open source
contribution i found a script injection vulnerability (XSS) in apache
openmeetings https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-793 .

Please let me know if there is anything i can help in to contribute to this
project

regards
Rahul Bhola
Bits Pilani KK Birla Goa Campus