[Phpmyadmin-devel] Coverage reports on coveralls.io

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Sep 10 16:19:07 CEST 2013

Hi all

I've set up coveralls.io coverage reports:

https://coveralls.io/r/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin

At this point it really can not replace Jenkins:

- there is very limited way of listing which files to include, so right
  now the coverage is for everything under libraries/
- their web interface breaks on our source code, so there is no way to
  browse to file level

On the other side  it has nice integration with Travis (testing against
multiple PHP versions) and GitHub (comments about coverage change on
pull requests).

I've setup this to see how much of CI we need to run ourselves and how
much could be used as a service...