[Phpmyadmin-devel] UT for import Sharp file encouters a "Maximum execution time exceeded" error

adam adamgsoc2013 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 11:11:05 CEST 2013

Hi all,

I am making a pull request about  UT for import Sharp file.
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/688

but the trival result shows a error.  https://travis-ci.org/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/jobs/11353415
I don't know why this error happens:
PHP Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in /home/travis/.phpenv/versions/5.5.0/share/pyrus/.pear/php/PHP/Token/Stream.php on line 205

this pull request just import a sharp file and verify the import result. It is OK when I am testing on my dev box.
I was thinking that is due to the sharp file size, so I changed to a small one. but the error still existed.

thanks for your help

adam