[Phpmyadmin-devel] wiki cleanup

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 07:07:50 CEST 2013

Following the discussion and decision to migrate our main
documentation away from the wiki, I've removed a large portion of the
text. A few lingering subpages remain, in part because they have in
depth information I felt needed further review and possible inclusion
in the main documentation. Anyway, presumably there are some portions
of what I deleted that may have been better written in the wiki or
some examples a user included. If you see anything like that, please
at least point it out to me or merge it back to the wiki or official
documentation if you'd like. I don't recall deleting anything that was
that different from the documentation, but then again, it's hard to
read the entire page and remember differences between the two
versions...

Anyway, regards