[Phpmyadmin-devel] Selenium builds in Travis

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Tue Apr 1 16:00:50 CEST 2014

Hi all

in past days, I've changed our Travis setup to do run more in parallel
(what usually leads to faster overall time) and also to run Selenium
tests.

So in master you will now get 9 builds for each commit:

- phpunit tests for PHP 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 and HHVM
- php lint of all files for PHP 5.3, 5.4, 5.5 and HHVM
- phpunit Selenium tests for PHP 5.5

The phpunit tests for HHVM currently fail because of too old HHVM in
Travis, but that will get fixed eventually.

The Selenium tests fail as testing on Travis with BrowserStack
forwarding proxy seems to exhibit much more timing issue in the
testsuite. I've fixed some, but this is definitely area for
lot of improvements, so help is welcome :-).

You can see sample build here:

https://travis-ci.org/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/builds/21983913

Current Selenium tests failures:

https://travis-ci.org/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/jobs/21983922#L3072