[Phpmyadmin-devel] Logos for banner

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 18:54:53 CEST 2014

I've investigated the 'data' repository a bit further and believe the
"other_logo" folder contains the main project logo (the sailboat with
phpMyAdmin text, "php" in blue and "MyAdmin" in an orange-yellow). These
exist as "pma_logo2004*" files. They appear to me the same as the
pma_shirt files except the other_logo ones have a drop shadow (I haven't
opened it in Illustrator but it is possibly an effect/layer that can
easily be removed). So before I move forward are there any objections to
that logo?