[Phpmyadmin-devel] Confirm navigation for non ajax reloads

Minhaz A V minhazav at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 13:46:35 CEST 2014

Hi,
I see the code is showing behavior other than expected behavior at certain
sections.
I was thinking this code could be modified to check if any input field was
changed from the value it was loaded with if some user try to perform ajax
operation or any operation that triggers onbeforeunload event.

AJAX code will go well in ajax.js while for onbeforeunload section, I'd add
an event listener to it in common.js as mentioned by Atul.

If you guys feel this feature should not exist in pma, I'd stop here on
this. Kindly let me know by night or I'll start writing :D, as I feel this
feature should be there.

Also, is it possible to add a branch for this in pma, till this feature is
working well or I should come up with a whole working one in my fork before
I pull.

Minhaz
cistoner.org