[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2014: accepted projects

Chirayu Chiripal chirayu.chiripal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 18:21:23 CEST 2014

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:49 PM, Atul Pratap Singh <
atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 4/23/14, Chirayu Chiripal <chirayu.chiripal at gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> > Hi,
> > Why the proposals are not yet visible??
> > As the accepted students have been announced, the proposals should have
> > become visible because now there is no scope of plagiarism, I guess.
> >
> Thanks for pointing this out, the proposals need to be marked "public"
> by respective students as I understand from previous years. @all
> selected students, please do so..
>

> --
> Warm Regards
>
> Atul Pratap Singh
> GSoC 2014 org co-admin
> for the phpMyAdmin project

Actually, the visibility cannot be changed currently by student as there is
no option to do so. I asked about this on irc channel of #gsoc and they
confirmed it and suggested to ask about this to melange developers on their
mailing list to do something about this. Will send a mail to them ASAP.

--
Chirayu Chiripal
https://chirayuchiripal.wordpress.com/