[Phpmyadmin-devel] Travis KO

Hugues Peccatte hugues.peccatte at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 23:09:53 CEST 2014

Hi,

I may have missed something, but it seems that Travis doesn't like anymore
our unit tests…
Since this job https://travis-ci.org/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/builds/33717508,
a lot of jobs are failing. Does anyone know why please? (But not all jobs,
again: why?)
It seems that phpunit had been updated and that the new version (4.2.x)
deprecated "assertTag".

I tried something here:
https://github.com/Tithugues/phpmyadmin/commit/dc652ea42e47e17ab05d835e94382c2bdd7ee47c
but I've an issue because the new class is not found. As I don't really
know how Travis is configured the PHP paths, some ideas could be useful.
I tried to update the phpunit path here:
https://github.com/Tithugues/phpmyadmin/commit/87136184f22abd9c5ad8975d8d1231816c3e6a7a
But the result was the same than the original phpunit, as
phpunit-DOM-assertions still don't implement assertTag…

Could we simply force the phpunit version to 4.1.4 instead of >=3.7?

Thanks,
Hugues.