[Phpmyadmin-devel] User loggedin status

Smita kumarismita62 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 31 21:41:22 CEST 2014

Hi,

I know its a very question to ask anyway Is there an elegant way in client
side(functions.js) I can check if any user is currently loggedin or not ?
Or if we can check the current page is login page or some other page ?

Basically I want to add a script that should be executed only after user is
loggedin and should be accessible to all other pages except login page so
any hint on where can I add that script ?
I am trying my hands on the feature request #1529[0].

[0] https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1529/

Thanks and Regards
- Smita