[Phpmyadmin-devel] correct string

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 13:44:41 CET 2014

Hi,

When reviewing the translation I bumped into these two strings :

libraries/config/messages.inc.php:702 : Leave blank to disable
configurable menus feature, suggested: [kbd]pma__usergroups[/kbd].

libraries/config/messages.inc.php:700 : Leave blank to disable
configurable menus feature, suggested: [kbd]pma__users[/kbd].

Both messages are identical, except for the suggested table name. I
guess it makes sense to mention in the message that it is about users
or usergroups, to make it more clear.
That said, I'm not sure the message is correct. Any comments?

--
Kind regards,

Dieter Adriaenssens