[Phpmyadmin-devel] correct string

Dieter Adriaenssens dieter.adriaenssens at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 09:50:13 CET 2014

2014-02-01 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
> Le 2014-02-01 07:44, Dieter Adriaenssens a écrit :
>> Hi,
>>
>> When reviewing the translation I bumped into these two strings :
>>
>> libraries/config/messages.inc.php:702 : Leave blank to disable
>> configurable menus feature, suggested: [kbd]pma__usergroups[/kbd].
>>
>> libraries/config/messages.inc.php:700 : Leave blank to disable
>> configurable menus feature, suggested: [kbd]pma__users[/kbd].
>>
>> Both messages are identical, except for the suggested table name. I
>> guess it makes sense to mention in the message that it is about users
>> or usergroups, to make it more clear.
>> That said, I'm not sure the message is correct. Any comments?
>>

> Hi Dieter,
> It's true that leaving either of these directives blank will disable the
> configurable menu feature. These tables have only one goal.
>
> Do you have a suggestion to replace these messages?

What about 'Both this table and the usergroups/users* table are
required to enable the configurable menus feature, leaving either one
of them blank will disable this feature, suggested:
[kbd]pma__users/usergroups*[/kbd].'

* depending on the corresponding table of each message, one of the
options stays.

What do you think?

--
Kind regards,