[Phpmyadmin-devel] I made a new PMA theme demo.

Edward Chen c4150221 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 15:39:18 CET 2014

Hi,
I made a new PMA theme demo.

url: http://pmademo.byethost7.com/

*PMA should be more like a native client, not a webpage*
*Ajax query should be more like an object, every query should be logged,*
*  query have his own timeout, result can be redisplay,*
*  easy to reedit and requery*

Add some components:
* bottom status bar: show processing query
* console: a console that log every query, log every message
* collections instead of recent tables

Some components are existing, but changed positions:
* server choices, instant path, merge them to #header .navigation
  new instant path bar just like Microsoft windows(7/8) explorer's
* move SQL query window to console

Delete some components:
* delete navipanellinks, delete recent tables

Demo is semi-finished, time constraints. I hope you get my points

My English is not very well,
Edward Cheng