[Phpmyadmin-devel] I made a new PMA theme demo.

Edward Cheng c4150221 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 06:00:57 CET 2014

Hi,
Michal Čihař

Thank you, I know it'll be a big task.

Upgrading all the elements all in a once would be extremely time
consuming. Including change a large number of files which may bring
uslots of bugs also. It would be unstable.
And I know we cannot afford to rebuild the whole structure again.
Our project's features focused on being simple and efficient,instead of
being trendy and good-looking.
I think a compromised solution would be, only upgrading the framework
and some common components DOM structure while keeping the support for
current components, and finish the rest upgrade later on.
I could contribute a lot this year for I got tons of time lately, and
I would keep doing that afterwards.
BTW, is there any chance to be selected as a GSoC 2014 project?

--
Edward Cheng