[Phpmyadmin-devel] Favourite Tables Drop Down for Navigation Panel

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 12:36:17 CET 2014

Hi,

I think the feature request [0] will be a useful one. As Marc mentioned we
need the think about saving the space in navigation panel. What about use 2
radio buttons to switch between Recent Tables and the Favourite Tables with
the same drop down as displayed in the image [1]. Using a tool tip for
radio buttons will help to familiar with this feature.

To make it more configurable, we can use two global variables for enabling
this feature and for default radio selection (whether Recent Tables by
default or Favourite Tables by default). I didn't look into the
implementations yet. But I think it should be possible.

Appreciate your thoughts on this.

[0] : http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1476/
[1] : http://i.imgur.com/NGjIvNA.png

Regards !