[Phpmyadmin-devel] #706 Multi-db privileges adding

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed Feb 19 18:25:52 CET 2014

Aayush Anand a écrit :
> hi..
> as a user of phpmyadmin, I have very much faced this problem.
> so as a developer I would definitely like to work on this and improve this.
> plzz can you guide me how to start as i am a newbie..

Hi,

this feature request has the label "GSOC 2014", meaning that it has been
scheduled to be worked on during this summer by a GSoC student.

If you want to familiarize yourself with the codebase, I suggest you
pick one of the feature requests that does not have this label.

http://infomarc.info | http://phpmyadmin.net