[Phpmyadmin-devel] CI changes

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Mon Feb 24 17:56:01 CET 2014

Hi

Dne Mon, 17 Feb 2014 22:24:52 +0100
Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> napsal(a):

> Currently many of failing tests are simply because the test server does
> not have configured pmadb or they are not running as root. I thinks the
> tests should properly detect this and mark themselves as skipped rather
> than fail.

As you could see from the flood of CI mails, it took some time, but the
tests are mostly passing now. However there can be still some hidden
timing issue, which can pop up randomly - like missing waiting for
element to appear before attempting to use it. Anyway basic Selenium
tests should be now working on our CI server.

There are still some work to do:

- I've marked some tests as incomplete with description what needs to
  be fixed in them.
- For now we do not test any superuser or configuration storage
  depending functionality, I'll add these later, but I think this is
  anyway the most usual setup which user faces.

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://phpmyadmin.net