[Phpmyadmin-devel] #3991 select item in any select box with the ENTER keystroke doesn't work anywhere

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Feb 25 15:29:49 CET 2014

Aayush Anand a écrit :
> hii..
>
> I tried so hard to reproduce the bug #4289 "Rename table - fatal Javascript
> error" but i was not able to do so.
>
> so, i start looking for another bug and i found bug #3991 "select item in
> any select box with the ENTER keystroke doesn't work anywhere" which i
> successfully reproduced in IE 10...
>
> I would now like to know my next step.
>
> Eagerly waiting for the reply...

Hi,
I assume that you want to participate in Google Summer of Code 2014. At
this point, we are reviewing code sent by students, with the goal of
evaluating their programming skills.

If a seasoned developer has to guide you step by step, maybe it's a sign
that your challenge is to improve these skills before participating in GSoC.

http://infomarc.info | http://phpmyadmin.net