[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC Error reporting component

Mohamed Ashraf mohamed.ashraf.213 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:10:20 CET 2014

Hello, My name is Mohamed Ashraf. I worked with phpMyAdmin last year on the
error reporting component during GSoC 2013. I have completed the project on
time. There were a few setbacks that were discovered once everything was
completed. I tried my best to fix them as soon as possible so that the
feature my by shipped in the next release of phpMyAdmin at the time. The
code as far as I could make it was well documented and I tried to get the
tests to cover all the code.

Anyways, This year I wanted to continue to once again work with phpMyAdmin
on an expansion of the error reporting component which also collects php
errors. I have a few questions about how you want to do this but first I
wanted to ask how did the core team feel about my work last year. What I am
asking is, should I apply again this year or do you feel that you made a
wrong choice last year and would not select me again. Also, what do you
think I need to improve this time around?

regards,

--
Mohamed Ashraf