[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2014 Project: Navigation Remake and Optimization of two official themes

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed Feb 26 16:45:11 CET 2014

Edward Cheng a écrit :
> Hi, Marc
>
> Why my mails and PRs's reply always have a long delay...
> Is there anything wrong with my thoughts?

Hi Edward,
the phpMyAdmin team consists of volunteers with day jobs and other
obligations; we are doing our best but expect some delay.

Maybe you have noticed that there have been three "pre-proposals" sent
on this list since yesterday, so we need some time to process these.

http://infomarc.info | http://phpmyadmin.net