[Phpmyadmin-devel] [Imp]instructions to re-create the bug #4252

anusha91rao anusha91rao at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 06:57:31 CET 2014

Hello,
I tried to figure out the work flow of phpmyadmin as a user and as a dev as
a beginner, and still trying to fix issues of UI related bugs.
I Have knowledge of OO oriented languages like Java,C++ and python and more
of Php since I had done few projects based on it. Can you please suggest me
how can I go further since I would want to participate in Google Summer Of
Code 2014 for phpmyadmin community.