[Phpmyadmin-devel] Regarding Bug #4302

Omer Jer omerjerk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 15:42:54 CET 2014

Hi,
Refreshing the Table Export page causes this bug.
After looking at the code I got that the bug is due to the missing of this
parameter '$_REQUEST['single_table']' in the display_export.inc.php

The only way to fix it is (as I suppose) to append the single_table='true'
in the url when the users first come to the Table Export page.
my doubts are :
1. Does it even counted as a bug ? (in case if we don't expect the user to
refresh the page)
2. Is editing the URL ok ? or if you have some other solution in your mind
please do tell.

Thanks.

Regards,
Umair Khan