[Phpmyadmin-devel] Navigation Tree help

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 14:21:17 CET 2014

Hi,

I'm working on the feature request [0] and having some troubles with adding
table comments as tool tip in the navigation tree. Tool tip can be display
by adding title attribute to line [1] in NavigationTree class. But I'm not
sure how to access table meta data (table comment) at that point with $node
object. Is it possible to do that ?
link
Or can we set table comment in the constructor of Node_Table class by
setting another array element to $links associative array [2] ?

Is there any other approaches. Appreciate any help.

[0] : https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1462/
[1] :
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/blob/master/libraries/navigation/NavigationTree.class.php#L936
[2] :