[Phpmyadmin-devel] git model

Sheressa Hill sheressa at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 3 22:47:37 CET 2014

> Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 15:50:19 -0500
> From: marc at infomarc.info
> To: phpmyadmin-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> Subject: Re: [Phpmyadmin-devel] git model
>
> Isaac Bennetch a écrit :
> > I've been communicating with Sheressa about how we use Git and how
> > Github works in to the phpMyAdmin development workflow. I thought a
> > portion of my email might be helpful to a wider audience.
>
> Hi Isaac,
> maybe this could become a page of our wiki with a link from
> http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Git
>
> --
> Marc Delisle
> http://infomarc.info | http://phpmyadmin.net
>
>Hello,

I am writing a formal introduction, but in the meantime, I want to express my gratitude for your patience
in enduring the many repercussions of my "learning curve".  Thank you!

@Marc I started a "Git Model" sandbox using Isaac's email: to view, edit, move, delete:
 http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/User_talk:Prbird

Best Regards,
Sheressa