[Phpmyadmin-devel] js breakpoints

Madhura Jayaratne madhura.cj at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 15:26:05 CET 2014

On Sat, Jan 4, 2014 at 6:46 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> does someone know how to use [0], now that errors are trapped by the
> error reporting system? I tried setting to "never send error reports"
> but I cannot trigger an error in the console.
>
> [0] https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/JS_Debugging
>
> --
> Marc Delisle
> http://infomarc.info | http://phpmyadmin.net

Hi Marc,

A better approach to [0] in Chrome is to insert "debugger;" (without
quotes) right before the line you want to set the break point and have
developer console opened while the JS is being executed. The execution will
break at the "debugger;" point and you can debug there after.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Madhura Jayaratne