[Phpmyadmin-devel] about the Query window

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Jan 14 12:43:21 CET 2014

Hi,
Reading a comment in [0], made me want to discuss the fate of the
current distinct query window. This window appears, either from the navi
panel's third icon, or with the top Edit link in browse mode.

When this feature was implemented, we had no "inline" link to edit the
current query (and JavaScript was not mandatory).

Suggested in this ticket:
- move the window to a jQuery modal dialog, or
- get rid of this feature (but move the SQL history feature somewhere else)

[0] https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/4229/

http://infomarc.info | http://phpmyadmin.net