[Phpmyadmin-devel] Hiding some columns in massive tables

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:51:16 CET 2014

Hi, I just want to double-check that there's no programmatic reason why
some columns would be hidden from the user at [1].

I've done tests of my own with admittedly not huge columns, but large
enough to make the display scroll considerably off my screen, and
haven't been able to find a reason why phpMyAdmin would hide some
columns. I don't ever remember that being a "feature", either, but I've
reached the point here where I wanted to double-check that I'm not
missing something obvious.

Thanks

1 -
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21222877/some-columns-are-hidden-in-phpmyadmin