[Phpmyadmin-devel] RFE #637 Custom Field Handlers

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 00:04:27 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 7/4/14, 4:12 PM, Chirayu Chiripal wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 8:57 PM, Chirayu Chiripal
> <chirayu.chiripal at gmail.com <mailto:chirayu.chiripal at gmail.com>> wrote:

>     We can provide one SQL script to upgrade and I'll have a look how
>     this PMA_getRelationsParamDiagnostic() works.
>

> Please, review the work I have done so far:
> https://github.com/D-storm/phpmyadmin/tree/FR-637. So that I can come to
> know if I am missing something or not. Tasks to be done yet includes:
> Mechanism to change input fields & One plugin to demonstrate/test this
> and fix failing testcases.

So far it looks good. I wonder if we might want to rename "Browser
transformation" to something to show that it's the output
transformation. I'm thinking "Browser output transformation" or "Browser
display transformation". Anyone with opinions about this?

I have briefly gone through the code and nothing jumped out as needing
correction or improvement. It looks to me like you're still working on
the code to detect outdated table structure and the corresponding update
documentation, but other than that it looks like things are going well.