[Phpmyadmin-devel] About phpmyadmin-trk-bugs sourceforge mailing list

Chirayu Chiripal chirayu.chiripal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 11:37:25 CEST 2014

Hi,

I am subscribed to Phpmyadmin-trk-bugs mailing list and receive Digest. In
message digest I noticed something. It is about bug #4486, this bug report
is kept private and when this link [1] is visited it says "Read access
required" but the problem I see here is that if it is private then why I am
getting that bug report message in the digest or am I missing something
here?

[1] : https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/4486

Here is the message in digest:

Message: 5