[Phpmyadmin-devel] RFE #919

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Thu Jul 24 14:02:13 CEST 2014

Le 2014-07-23 22:39, Hugues Peccatte a écrit :
> <ashutoshdhundhara at yahoo.com <mailto:ashutoshdhundhara at yahoo.com>>:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     This is in regards with RFE #919
>     <http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/919/> (Multiple-column
>     foreign key relation). I was trying to figure out the UI for this by
>     modifying the existing one. I have attached a screenshot for the same.
>     Please comment.
>
>     --
>     Ashutosh Dhundhara
>

> Hi,
>
> This is nice.
> IMO the constraint name should be displayed as a title, and not
> displayed in the bottom-right corner, so you will see it easily.
> Maybe, you can reduce table rows height, by displaying the ON UPDATE and
> DELETE on the same line.
>
> Hugues.

Hi Ashutosh,
somehow I missed your initial email but saw the screenshot in the archives.

The UI you are proposing does not work, in my opinion. On the left side,
you are proposing multiple columns, but the feature request is about
having, on the left side, one column, and on the foreign key constraint
side (right), multiple columns.

--
Marc Delisle | phpMyAdmin