[Phpmyadmin-devel] Skipping Travis CI & Scrutinizer CI builds for weblate pushes

Chirayu Chiripal chirayu.chiripal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 11:44:39 CEST 2014

Hi,
I was just wondering that do we really need Travis CI builds for the
weblate translation changes as it does not affect test cases.

So why not just ignore builds for those commits and avoid wastage of
resources and keep them available for PR?

As weblate changes are so often it is just an overhead on Travis and
Scrutinizer causing delays for other PR's and commits unnecessarily.

To skip a build on Travis CI & Scrutinizer CI we can add "[ci skip]" or
"[skip ci]" in the commit message (see [1] & [2]). Is it possible to do so?

[1]: http://docs.travis-ci.com/user/how-to-skip-a-build/
[2]:
https://scrutinizer-ci.com/docs/guides/skipping_a_build_via_commit_message

--