[Phpmyadmin-devel] Query error on Submitting column change form

Smita kumarismita62 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 18:01:35 CEST 2014

Hi

When we select more than one columns and click "Change", then if one or
more of the selected column is disabled (not editable) then On submit
(Click on Save) it gives query error.  Please confirm if anybody else is
getting this. I'm using Firefox 28.0 for Ubuntu.

I think this is happening because all the browsers do not submit the
disabled inputs and we are using the attribute "disabled" to make them not
editable. We may use "readonly" to make it work.

Thanks and Regards
- Smita Kumari